The Poincare Journal of Analysis and Applications (PJAA) adopts the Committee on Publication Ethics guidelines on publication ethics;
Authors must confirm the following:
- Only unpublished manuscript should be submitted.
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s).
- It is unethical to submit a manuscripts to more than one journal at a time.
- The sources of data used in the development of the manuscripts should be acknowledge.
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated.
- All errors discovered in a manuscript after submission must be communicated to the editor immediately.
Reviewers must confirm that:
- All manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors (s).
- All information pertaining to the manuscripts is kept confidential.
- Any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the author.
- Any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Editors must confirm that:
- All manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of paper irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author (s).
- All information concerning the manuscripts are kept confidential.
- Any observed conflict of interest concerning manuscripts must be disclosed.
- The Editorial is charged with the responsibility of making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel, and copyright infringement.